OXO On Barista Brain 9 Cup Coffee Maker (8710100)
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
A delicious cup of coffee is art and science combined; the art of extracting rich flavors and aromas from coffee beans and the science of time and temperature colliding in just the right way, at just the right moment. The OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker heats water to the optimal temperature to help your favorite roast reach its full potential and precisely maintains the temperature throughout the entire brewing process. Water is pumped to the brew basket in perfectly timed cycles, starting with a short cycle that allows coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction. The intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from start to finish, ensuring the precision of hand-crafted coffee with the ease of ordering at your favorite local coffee shop. You choose the number of cups and we’ll do the rest, creating a pot of perfection every time. The experts agree: Our Barista Brain Coffee Maker consistently brews gold-standard coffee from the first cup to the last, as certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA). NOTE: PRODUCT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 110V OUTLETS AND CANNOT BE USED WITH TRANSFORMERS. WARRANTY IS VOIDED OUTSIDE OF THE US. WARRANTY IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE USA. The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe allows you to pull the carafe away while the brewer is still brewing
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes. Volume: 1.25 Liters / 40 Ounces / 10 Cups
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/bpf & phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturers warranty
The Macmaster keg 59616 Coffee maker features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of Coffee if the carafe is pulled away. The keg brews a full 40oz pot of Coffee in six minutes. Coffee is then held on our unique hot-plate; which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the Coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot-plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your Coffee between 175° and 185° F, while never burning your Coffee. After 100 minutes, the hot-plate will automatically turn-off. All Macmaster Coffee brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.