Koffee Kult Dark Roast Coffee Beans – Highest Quality Gourmet – Whole Bean Coffee – Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans, 32oz Reviews
- Dark roast whole coffee beans, Fresh without oil on beans not stale with oil from sitting on the shelf.
- 100% arabica specialty coffee coffee from Colombia, Guatemala, and Sumatra.
- Voted #1 for Strong Bold flavor but smooth. Not bitter with low acidity. Best choice of quality gourmet coffees.
- Koffee Kult is a family owned and operated artisan coffee roaster not a distributor, we roast our coffee, on our machines. You can visit our state of the art roasters that are environmentally friendly in person
- We want you to completely satisfied, if not we will happily refund your order, supremo coffee
For coffee gourmet snobs that need a whole bean Dark Roast Coffee Beans. You will not be able to walk thru your kitchen without opening this coffee just to smell these freshly dark roasted coffee beans which are 100% arabica coffee. These are the same artisan roasted coffee beans that you will find in gourmet stores, espresso bars and cafés! The fresh roasted coffee beans will get you hooked on gourmet coffee.
Koffee Kult Dark Roast coffee is artisan small batch roasted on one of our 15 or 60 kilo coffee roasters overseen by a roast master with 25 plus years of experience. Koffee Kult Dark Roast coffees roasting profile is developed to second crack in the roasting process and then released into the cooling bin for a fuller, more even flavor. This coffee is roasted in the USA to USA food standards. Then packaged as whole bean coffee to ensure optimal freshness in a resealable coffee bag with a one way value to enable the beans to degas while keeping air out.
The selected speciality grade 100% arabica coffee meets SCAA specialty grade coffee standards. While these speciality fair trade coffee beans ethically sourced in the blend are from Columbia, Guatemala and Sumatra which produces the best coffee beans in the world.
Your search for gourmet coffee beans is over. Brew some of your new dark whole bean coffee and see how it tastes. These coffee beans are best sellers on coffee snobs favorites list. Ordering these beans is the easiest way to get your coffee bean direct from the roaster.
There are many ways to enjoy these dark coffee beans such as drip, ice coffee, espresso beans, poor over, Chemex or cold brew coffee.
Great for sending for coffee gifts, funny gifts, gift baskets for holiday gifts and office gifts. Have a Happy Belly coffee day.