GoldTone Brand Reusable Stainless Steel Pod fits Nespresso Brewers and Espresso Makers. Replaces your Reusable Nespresso Pod and Nespresso Capsule + Free Scoop and Cleaning Brush
- UNIQUE – GoldTone Stainless Steel Nespresso Pods have a unique golden/bronze color achieved by our 100% chemical-free “GoldTone” process that brings out the natural characteristics unique to your specific Nespresso Pod. This deal also includes a bonus scoop and cleaning brush.
- LIFETIME USE – GoldTone Nespresso Reusable Filters are made of high quality FDA grade stainless steel, and are designed to last a lifetime
- PERSONALIZED – Depending on how you like your espresso, you will have to personalize your use of this pod. It is important to experiment with the amount of espresso, tamping pressure, and type of grind. Please try a few fill amounts, tamping pressures and grinds to find the combonation that is perfect for you. One successful setup is fine grind, fully filled and densely tamped using a strong roast. Results may vary based on the performance of your Nespresso machine.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – These Reusable Nespresso capsules are environmentally friendly and are a significant savings over wasteful 1-Time Use Nespresso Capsules
- COMPATIBILITY – GoldTone Reusable Stainless Steel Espresso Pod is compatible with all Nespresso OriginalLine Machines. Be sure to thoroughly clean and dry filter and threads after each use.
GoldTone Reusable Nespresso Pods are the ultimate accessory for your Nespresso Brewer. The unique golden/bronze color is achieved using our chemical-free “GoldTone” process. Bonus scoop and cleaning brush also included.These rigid and high-quality stainless steel permanent Nespresso filters are designed to last for a lifetime. For an average coffee drinker, these filters will pay for themselves within the first few months. Each GoldTone Reusable Nespresso Capsule is individually inspected and tested to ensure that our product meets our customer’s expectations.This is not a Nespresso OEM products. The Nespresso brand name and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.