DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker Reviews
- Metal: top, control panel and drip tray. Stainless steel boiler. Transparent water reservoir (capacity: 1 l.)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- “Cappuccino System”: it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- Single selector knob for on/off, espresso and cappuccino with indicator lights. Adjustable steam emission
- Special filter holder for ground coffee and “Easy Serving Espresso” pods with crema device( 2 different filters with crema device)
- Removable drip-tray. Anti drip system. Incorporated coffee tamper
The De’Longhi EC155M Pump Espresso Machine brings the coffeehouse to your home. This compact machine is so simple to use, the most difficult decision you’ll face is whether to brew a single or double shot of espresso, or a delicious cappuccino. Entertaining guests is seamless with the Rapid Cappuccino System; it maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after delicious cup without any wait time. The EC155M has two separate thermostats to control water and steam pressure separately so you can make espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature every time. Its 3-in-1 filter is designed for one or two espressos and easy-serve espresso pods, giving you a multitude of brewing options. It has a dishwasher safe drip tray and a removable 35 oz. water tank. With its durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15-bar professional pump pressure, you’ll enjoy delicious, authentic espresso and cappuccino for years to come.