Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black Reviews
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour programmability
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, permanent gold-tone coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.MC Quantity: 2
Cuisinart’s Answer to the Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and a 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker:
- Classic design with stainless accents
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 60-second reset remembers where it was in the brewing process and settings
Dimensions: Measures 8 in. x 8.11 in. x 14.17 in.
A Closer Look: The coffeemaker also comes with a charcoal water filter and gold tone filter
Take Care: The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after use.
About the Brand: When the food processor was introduced in 1973, it wasn’t known as a food processor; it was commonly referred to as a Cuisinart. The rest is culinary history.
Related Coffee Maker Products