Coffee Bean Direct Poor Man’s Blend Coffee, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 5 Pound
- One 5 pound bag of Poor Man’s Blend whole bean coffee
- This medium roast is a strong, full-flavored coffee with a balanced body and moderate acidity
- Cupping Notes: Sugar Cane | Citrus | Dark Chocolate | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker
- Roasted in the USA
Don’t let the name stop you – this coffee is called Poor Man’s Blend because of its distinction as one of our lowest priced blends, this mix of South American and Indian coffee beans is still of excellent quality. Offering a strong, full-flavored brew with notes of citrus, sugar cane, and dark chocolate, these versatile gourmet coffee beans are great for drip coffeemakers, pour over, French press, percolator, and reusable K-Cups.
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- 100% Dark Sumatra coffee beans
Sumatra Mandheling coffee beans come from the Indonesian island of Sumatra. Regarded as some of the smoothest coffees in the world, Sumatran beans are very low in acidity and feature a heavy body with some distinct chocolatey undertones. Dark Sumatra is v This gourmet coffee is packaged for home, office, food service, and restaurant use.