Peet’s Coffee K-Cup Packs Major Dickason’s Blend, Dark Roast Coffee, 32 Count Single Cup Coffee Pods, Rich, Smooth & Complex Dark Roast Blend, Full Bodied & Layered Flavor; for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- QUALITY COFFEE, NOW IN K-CUPS: Since Alfred Peet opened his first coffee shop, Peet’s Coffee has been known for quality coffees, carefully roasted for full flavor. Get that quality flavor with the convenience of single serve K-Cups for all Keurig Brewers.
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
A loyal customer of our original Berkeley store, retired army officer Key Dickason brought the idea for our most beloved blend to Mr. Peet in 1969, who was intrigued and worked with the local gourmand and coffee aficionado to refine it, sampling countless combinations before arriving at what is now our all-time bestseller, with a result so good, Alfred Peet decided naming it after his friend wasn’t enough — Dickason’s rich, complex blend also deserved a promotion from sergeant to major.