Krups XP618050 Full Stainless Steel Twin Thermoblock Espresso Machine, Die Cast
- Full body stainless steel 16-bar pump espresso machine with exclusive double thermoblocks heating system
- 2 outlets : 1 to froth the milk and prepare delicious cappuccinos, the other to dispense hot water
- Programmability of the espresso volume, water and steam temperatures and steam wetness; built-in espresso gauge to measure espresso quality
- Large 3-liter/100-ounce water tank capacity with low water level detection; compatible with ground coffee (1 or 2 cups) and all types of pods
- Heating cup grid; includes: tamper, measuring spoon and 2 filter baskets (1 and 2 cups); 2200 watts; 2-year worldwide warranty
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. The professional KRUPS XP618050 Full Stainless Steel Twin Thermo Block Espresso Machine ensures maximum performance for all types of coffee-based drinks. Behind the modern style of the polished chrome brew head is built a stainless steel 16-bar double thermoblock. With two different outlets for hot water and steam and a large 3-liter/100-ounce water tank, preparing cappuccinos, lattes, teas, and espressos has never been easier. Personalize your coffee experience and act as a professional thanks to the programmable features enabling you to choose your espresso size, the water and steam remperatures as well as the wetness of the steam. The built-in espresso gauge is an indicator of the espresso quality and should be used as a guide, it measures the pressure of water arriving into the filter holder. The KRUPS XP618050 Professional Espresso Machine can be used with freshly ground coffee or any type of pods. For a perfect espresso experience, the machine comes with a professional stainless steel tamper, two coffee filters of two different sizes (1 and 2 cups) and a measuring cup. The KRUPS XP618050 Full Stainless Steel Twin Thermo Block Professional Espresso Machine will make you travel to Italy and discover the authenthic taste of a dark espresso with golden crema.