Krups XP 4000 Espresso Machine, Black
- 1200-watt espresso machine with Thermobloc 15-bar pump system
- Filter holder with 3 interchangeable inserts hold single, double, or E.S.E. pods
- Easily transition from brewing espresso to frothing milk with large, metal, selector dial
- Steam nozzle; 32-ounce removable water tank; stainless-steel drip tray; cup-warming tray
- Measures 9-1/2 by 9-2/3 by 12-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Passion. Precision. Perfection. The Krups heritage of German engineered coffee machines and food preparation appliances provides clear functional, rigorous design at the highest level of technical perfection, performance and quality. Working with leading European designers, the product series also represents the newest European designs yet maintains the rigorous and clearly functional characteristics synonymous with Krups products. Designed and built for those who continuously seek out new gourmet experiences and take pleasure in discovering and understanding how things are done well, the Krups range provides the tools that deliver genuine results, performance and taste. Inspired by experts and demanding consumers with uncompromising standards of performance, the new Krups series has been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. Specifically designed for easy operation, the Krups XP4000 is a 15 bar pump espresso machine. It is virtually “fool proof” and is equipped with a patented “Perfect Froth System” which makes the process of steaming and frothing milk for cappuccino or latte simple. It has a high convenience filter holder that accepts ground coffee for 1 or 2 servings of espresso as well as ESE Pods. The auto cappuccino system precisely combines the right amount of steam and air to easily froth milk.