KRUPS KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker Machine with Brushed and Chrome Stainless Steel Housing, 12-Cup, Silver Reviews
- 12 C. coffee maker with glass carafe, easy-to-read LCD screen, and push-button controls
- Programmable clock for setting daily start time; auto-on; 2 Hr. keep warm with count up timer
- Aroma function for a more intense extraction; Pause-and-serve feature for pouring a quick cup mid-brew
- Hinged water-reservoir lid; water-level indicator; removable brew basket for easy cleaning; cord storage
- Brushed and chrome stainless-steel housing with blue LED indicators; permanent filter holder and coffee scoop included; 2-year warranty
Begin your day with a robust, flavorful brew thanks to this KRUPS KM730D50 Signature Series 12 C. coffee maker. The user-friendly machine offers push-button controls with a digital display and a programmable clock that remembers the preset brewing time. Press the auto button the night before to activate, then sleep in a bit longer—the coffee maker starts brewing automatically at the designated time, creating an enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Removing the glass carafe pauses the brew cycle and allows for a quick pour, and at the end of the cycle, the machine automatically switches over to 2 Hr. keep-warm mode. When brewing smaller amounts, choose the aroma setting to ensure delicious full-bodied flavor. On its own or as part of the KRUPS Breakfast Set, which also includes the BW730D50 electric kettle, KH732D50 2-slice toaster, and KH734D50 4-slice toaster (all sold separately), the KRUPS 12 C. coffeemaker helps welcome you to your day.