K&J 12-Pack of Mr. Coffee Compatible Water Filter Discs – Universal Fit Mr Coffee Compatible Filters – Replacement Charcoal Water Filter Discs for Mr Coffee Coffee Brewers – Better Than OEM!
- ► UNIVERSAL FIT – These Mr Coffee water filter replacement discs made by K&J will fit all Mr Coffee brewers that take the disc style of charcoal filter, making it easy to determine if these will fit your machine or not. Just look at the shape!
- ► AEROLACE ACTIVATED CARBON MICROMESH – Ensures maximum exposure to absorption material without using carbon granules that would otherwise let contaminants through and even clog up your Mr Coffee coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- ► IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ► ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Mr Coffee compatible filter replacements not in a bulky box, but with minimal packaging. Filters are individually wrapped.
- ► 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If for any reason our filters do not meet your expectations, simply email us back for a full refund! K&J makes the most effective filters on the market!
Mr Coffee Filters Disks
Using an activated K&J branded Mr Coffee replacement parts and specifically a charcoal water filter as a Mr Coffee filter replacement when brewing your beverage is not only better for your machine, it’s better for you! These Mr Coffee compatible water filters remove both impurities in the water as well as off-flavors such as chlorine, creating a far more enjoyable beverage.
This is a set of 12 activated carbon filters created for all Mr Coffee machines. They are a universal fit for all models that use a disc-style filter, including (but not limited to) the FT, IS, DR, CG, DW, SK, JW, JH, DB, VB, RM, TF, NC, PL, NL, UN and UR 12-Cup series.
When replaced as recommended (every 30 days or 30 tank refills), this set will last you up to one year! These are the highest quality filters on the market and will not let you down!
Easy installation! Simply:
1. Hold filter under running cold tap water for 30 seconds
2. Install filter into your machine as seen in above pictures (just click any picture to be able to view all of the steps).
3. Enjoy your drink!
Remember to replace filter after 30 days or 30 tank refills for best results!