KitchenAid BCG111ER Blade Coffee Grinder – Empire Red
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control allows for operation at the touch of a button-simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Removable 4-Oz. Stainless Steel Bowl features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Model BCG111 includes heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover.
- 1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee. Markings on the inside of the stainless steel bowl indicate suitable bean levels for 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of brewed coffee and the clear top cover slides on for one-touch operation.
- This product is highly durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is easy to use
Grind Central, Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder, On/Off Control For Simple Operation, Built In Safety Interlock Prevents Operation Unless Lid Is Securely Closed, Bowl Holds Up To 90 Grams Of Beans, Enough For Up To 18 Cups Of Coffee, Heavy Duty Motor & Stainless Steel Blades, Dishwasher Safe, Removable Stainless Steel Bowl Lid Allows For Extra Coffee To Be Stored In Grinding Bowl, Cord Storage.Operating at low heat to preserve flavor and aroma, this big, sleek coffee grinder can handle a whopping 90 grams of beans at once, enough for 18 cups, and it grinds spices at well. State of the art from its safety shutoff to its stainless-steel blade to its wraparound power cord, the grinder lends a modern look to any countertop. –Fred Brack