Jura Impressa XS90 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center
- One touch cappuccino latte macchiato buttons, never move the cup
- High-performance 15 bar pump
- Two thermo-block heating systems
- Six setting precision burr grinder with active bean level monitoring
- Energy saving mode helps you save energy and money
Mention the word ‘coffee’ today and people no longer think of just espresso or milk coffee but also popular favorites like latte macchiato or cappuccino. A trend that now extends itself to boutiques, offices and the catering sector. So the fact that the IMPRESSA XS90 One Touch produces no fewer than twelve different coffee types – including latte – at the touch of a button is welcome news. The Jura Impressa XS90 gets the best out of every blend and roast of coffee and coffee lovers and connoisseurs will appreciate the Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System. The optimum blend of small and large grains is guaranteed by the six-setting precision grinder and an active bean level monitoring system ensures that the grinder will never run empty. Simply by turning and pressing the Rotary Switch, you can vary all the settings to suit your personal taste. The display dialogue system has clearly legible red symbols that indicate when one of the maintenance programs needs to be activated. The machine then takes you through the necessary operating and programming steps in a choice of seven languages. Less frequently used programming buttons are discreetly concealed behind a flap. Integrated rinsing and cleaning guarantees the machine a long and active life. Use the machine’s energy saving mode to suit the circumstances: this helps you save energy – and money – without having to give up genuine coffee specialties. And if you plan not to use the machine for a while, you can use the built-in mains switch to shut off the mains power supply completely. The XS90 One Touch is ideal for situations where a daily capacity of 50 cups is required. It comes with a 1.5 gallon water tank, a container for up to 10 ounces of coffee beans and a grounds container for up to 40 portions.
- Thermoblock 2010 pump heats and steams faster
- Height-adjustable dual spout; Fine foam technology
- Programmable coffee strength and temperature
- Easier, faster water filter programming during initial start-up
- Note: All Jura Automated Coffee Centers go through testing prior to shipment – therefore there are traces of coffee dust.
Downsize to Simplicity
JURA is proud to present the world’s smallest One-Touch automatic cappuccino machine: the new ENA Micro 9 One Touch. This machine is actually 11% shorter than the compact ENA line. Its smaller design helps it make a real impact, which is further reinforced by the stylish Micro Silver color.
Smallest One-Touch automatic cappuccino machine
Even when space is at a premium, the ENA Micro 9 is still able to provide lovers of speciality coffees with maximum enjoyment. The newly developed brewing unit, which has been specially engineered for a single cup, makes this the world’s smallest automatic machine that is capable of preparing a cappuccino and a latte macchiato at the touch of a button without your having to move the cup.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.06 x 12.72 x 17.52 in
Operation is so straightforward that it can be summed up in two words: Press – enjoy. The easy-to-understand symbols and ergonomically arranged buttons give you exactly what you want without any fuss. The traffic light display (green = ready, yellow = programming mode, red = prompt to take action) and the Rotary Switch for custom settings make the machine very intuitive to use.
Wide range of specialities
JURA is really raising the bar and its ENA Micro 9 One Touch offers an impressive range of specialities at the simple touch of a button: latte macchiato, cappuccino, café crème, espresso, hot water serving. The newly developed micro brewing unit ensures espresso quality of the highest standard.
Extremely straightforward height-adjustable dual spout
The state-of-the-art fine foam technology turns out specialities topped with milk foam that can only be described as a luxurious treat. The dual spout, which is height-adjustable on a continuous scale (2 – 5.4 in), features separate coffee and milk pipes to ensure perfect hygiene.
• Variable brewing unit (6g to10g)
• Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System
• Powder recognition for ground coffee
• Hot water function
• Cappuccino frother
• Height-adjustable coffee spout
• Energy Save Mode (Energy Save Mode, E.S.M.©)
• Multi-level conical grinder
• CLEARYL filter cartridge
• High-performance pump, 15 bar
• Thermoblock heating system
• Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
• Adjustable water hardness
• Zero-Energy Switch
• Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
• Cappuccino at the touch of a button
• Intelligent preheating
Settings and programming options
• Rotary switch
• Programmable amount of water
• Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation
• Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
• Adjustable coffee strength 2 levels
• Plain text display
• Programmable switch-off time
Benefits of the Dual Spout
• Height-adjustable on a continuous scale between 2 inches and 5.4 inches
• Separate pipe systems for coffee and milk ensure perfect hygiene
• The integrated splash guard prevents milk or coffee from entering the machine while the drink is being prepared
• State-of-the-art fine foam technology for compact, creamy milk foam
• Easy-to-clean because individual parts are numbered
Benefits of the Aroma Preservation Seal
• The special silicone seal keeps the bean container air-tight
• The coffee beans are kept fresh for a long time
• This intensifies the aroma inside the cup
Find More Capresso Cappuccino Maker Products