Coffee Bean Direct Sumatra Mandheling, Whole Bean Coffee, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee beans are directly imported and roasted by Coffee Bean Direct
Hailing from the Indonesian island of Sumatra, Mandheling beans are considered to be amongst the region’s finest. A staple of coffee shops across the country, Sumatra is famously smooth and rich with an earthy and chocolatey flavor. Ideal as a dessert c This gourmet coffee is packaged for home, office, food service, and restaurant use.
- One 5 pound bag of Italian Roast CO2 decaf whole bean coffee
- Decaffeinated using a natural carbon dioxide process
- A dark roast decaf offers a well-balanced body with moderate acidity and sweet aroma
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in South America
- Cupping Notes: Dried Fig | Dark Chocolate | Sugar Cane | No Flavoring Added
Decaf coffee should be just as deep and full-flavored as our other craft coffees. This gourmet decaf coffee uses a chemical-free, carbon dioxide (CO2) processing method and features a blend of Italian roasted coffee beans displaying a sweet, floral aroma. As an espresso, the cup is moderate in crema with a balanced, well-rounded body and rich, bittersweet chocolate finish. These gourmet beans also produce a great cup of traditional coffee whether prepared with a drip coffeemaker or French press.
Related Coffee Bean Direct Products