Coffee Bean Direct Organic Fair Trade, Dark Sumatra Mandheling, 2.5 Pound
- Whole bean roasted coffee
An Organic Fair Trade coffee bean from the Gayoland region of the Indonesian island of Sumatra, now roasted to the French Roast level. The French Roast enhances the inherent earthy and chocolatey undertones, while maintaining its famously low acidity and heavy body.
- One 2.5 pound bag of Italian Roast Espresso Whole Bean Coffee
- A blend of coffee beans grown in South America, Central America, Africa, & India
- A rich, full-bodied artisan coffee displaying a toasty, honeyed aroma
- Cupping Notes: Molasses | Cocoa | Smoky | No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker
This signature blend of artisan Italian roasted coffee beans from the Americas and India is packaged in foil-lined valved bags for maximum freshness. Our Italian Roast Espresso is a dark roast and produces a rich, full-bodied coffee with a big bite. Displaying a toasty, honeyed aroma and flavor notes reminiscent of cocoa powder and smoky molasses, these versatile gourmet coffee beans are perfect for espresso but are also great for drip coffeemakers, pour over, French press, percolator, and reusable K-cups.