Coffee Bean Direct Co2 Decaf Colombian, Whole Bean Coffee, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) Reviews
- Coffee is roasted fresh immediately prior to packaging
- Coffee beans are slow-roasted to bring out a fuller, more even flavor
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher longer
- Coffee beans are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Coffee beans are directly imported and roasted by Coffee Bean Direct
Unlike most of our decaf coffees, we use the CO2 Process to decaffeinate these Colombian Supremo beans. The carbon dioxide process was developed in Germany as a natural alternative to the Methylene Chloride process that has become the industry standard. These large beans create a medium bodied and sweet tasting coffee with a rich flavor and aroma.
Find More Coffee Bean Direct Products