Ceramic Pour Over Coffee Dripper and Single Serve Brewer includes Box of 40 Melitta Cone Filters Size #2 by Simply Charmed
- WHAT IS BETTER ABOUT POUR OVER COFFEE AND SINGLE CUP BREWING? Coffee pour overs allow you to extract optimum flavor from your favorite ground coffee. Our unique 3 hole system keeps the coffee from flowing through too quickly and provides the proper brewing time.
- WHAT ARE THE OTHER BENEFITS? Coffee tastes best when it is fresh, the flavors begin to change in as little as 10 minutes after it has been brewed. Our ceramic pour over makes it simple to brew more often, without filling landfills with K-Cups, making a fresh rich cup of coffee every time.
- INCLUDES A FULL BOX OF 40 MELITTA BROWN COFFEE FILTERS SIZE 2 We didn’t skimp and toss in a couple… With a FULL box of filters included, you can brew as soon as you unpack your new coffee dripper, or if you are giving it as a gift, they will be able to enjoy it immediately!
- HOW-TO GUIDE INCLUDED With out step by step instructions, you’ll see how simple it is to use this coffee brewer, all you need is your own ground coffee and hot water, everything else is included.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY COFFEE LOVER Pick up a pour over for the next time you need a hostess or housewarming gift, you could even add a bag of their favorite Starbucks ground coffee. Better yet, treat yourself and find out what makes a pour over coffee amazing. The risk is on us, contact us directly anytime in the first 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
How do you make pour over coffee?
Our user guide will walk you through the details, but essentially you place the coffee dripper over your mug, insert one of the coffee cone filters and spoon in your ground coffee. Then you pour nealy boiling water, slowly and with a circular motion, over the grounds. You will see the coffee begin to “bloom” as the coffee brews and flows into your cup.
How much coffee should I use?
This depends on the type of coffee you like, how strong you like it, and how finely ground it is. Typically the finer the grind the stronger the coffee. We suggest starting with about 2 tablespoons and after making a couple of cups you will discover the right amount for you.
Why is pour over coffee becoming such a popular brewing method?
Coffee lovers are embracing the ability to make a single serve cup of joe that is exactly to their liking. Not only can they use their favorite type of coffee, they can brew it anywhere. Coffee Drippers are great for camping, hiking, or for use in your hotel room, all you need is your dripper and filters, your favorite coffee and hot water.
Our dripper has three holes in the bottom of the cone, thus restricting the flow and maximizing the flavors more efficiently that a single large hole coffee maker. To clean, simply place in the dishwasher or hand wash. Responsibly made in China.
Purchase with confidence Simply Charmed is a family owned business nuilt upon quality products and customer service. If you are unsatisfied for any reason we will refund or replace your purchase.
- Microfine Flavor Enhancing perforations allow the full coffee flavor to filter through for a rich, flavorful cup of coffee
- Double crimped filter design helps protect against bursting
- Compostable. Gluten Free. Certified Kosher
- Fast Easy Clean up
- Includes Melitta 622752 100-Count #2 Melitta Natural Brown Cone Coffee Filters and a pack of 4 Braidz scrubs
Want to make the perfect cup of coffee? Think you need to buy expensive coffee machines which take up a lot of counter space, takes a long time to make the coffee which never seems to be the right temperature, must be cleaned regularly, and then, in time, should be replaced with another expensive, bulky machine? Not anymore! By using this coffee maker, you can make a delicious fresh coffee in less than two minutes. All you need to do is set this cone on top of your favorite mug, drop in a paper filter of freshly ground coffee (approximately 2 Tablespoons grounds for a standard 6-8-ounce coffee) and pour boiling water through the cone. When the cup is brewed, just dispose of the grounds and rinse the cone. It’s the fastest, easiest, cleanest, and most economical way to make your coffee. It is perfect for travel or to take to work it doesn’t take up too much space, and is not fragile.
The Melitta #2 natural brown paper filters are Microfine Flavor Enhancing and allow the full coffee flavor to filter through for a rich, flavorful cup of coffee. Double crimped filter design for extra strength and durability is guaranteed not to burst. Kosher certified. Gluten free. 100 filters