Bialetti Mukka Express 2-Cup Cow-Print Stovetop Cappuccino Maker, Black and White Reviews
- Fill bottom with water, insert filter with ground coffee, screw on top, and add milk
- For use on gas-, electric-, or ceramic stoves; special pressure valve for perfect froth
- Measures 7-1/4 inches wide (including handle) by 7-1/2 inches tall
- Stovetop cappuccino maker makes up to two 4-ounce cups of cappuccino or latte
- Black and White Cow Print
Mukka Cappuccino Express 2 Cup Bialetti has done it again. With the invention of the Mukka Express, now it is possible to brew barista quality cappuccinos and lattes right on the stove top. The first of its kind Mukka Express has already been met with wild enthusiasm in Italy, and now available in the American marketplace. While the funtion of the Mukka Express employs the tradition of stovetop brewing, the top portion of the pot is filled with milk so that as the expresso enters the top chamber, it mixes with the steamed milk and within minutes 2 cups of cappuccino are brewed and ready to serve.