AICOK Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker, Latte Coffee Maker, Moka Maker, Espresso Maker with Milk Frother, 15 Bar Pump, 1050W, Stainess Steel
- Brew Variety of Coffee: 2-in-1 espresso maker with milk frother, make excellent espresso, cappuccino, latte and moka.
- Rich Taste Espresso: With 15 Bar High-pressure Pump, it brews rich-tasting espresso, extraction of creamy and silky coffee, It will let you enjoy every drop of pure espresso.
- Efficient and Fast: 1050W High power heater, it takes less time to get of fresh espresso. Cord length 26 inches.
- Awesome Design: Stainless steel body, Ergonomic Handle, Automatic temperature control, Removable water reservoirs with 43oz volume.
- 2 Years Warranty: 24-month warranty. Customer service is available for a lifetime, our service teams will be always on your side.
AICOK ESPRESSO MACHINE, JUST FOR YOU Our Aicok Espresso Maker is equipped with a filter that allow coffee lovers at any skill level to prepare barista-quality espresso. The heavy-duty double spout espresso filter, designed for beginners, is convenient and easy to use, brewing one or two espressos at a time.
1, Power on, default brewing mode, start to heat water, after green light on, ready to brew coffee.
2, Medium fine grind coffee ground is recommended. Put coffee grounds into filter and tamp tight, match MAX line of filter, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking. Lock the funnel properly. Turn knob to left, it begin to brew espresso. The espresso will come with dark first, then become yellow and light, then you can stop brewing.
3, Press second button in, it will switch to frothing mode, after green light on, steam ready to froth milk. Please fill milk in you cup, and insert nozzle into milk, and turn knob to right, it will start to foam milk. please clean the nozzle after foam milk each time.
4, Brewing mode is for brewing coffee only, can not froth milk. Frothing mode is for frothing milk only, can not brew coffee. if you brew espresso under frothing mode, steam will cause leaking.
5, Please brew water with vinegar to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should be tamped and match max level of filter, and coffee dregs on water outlet and seal ring should be cleaned by paper towels after uses. Or brew water to clean filter and seal after each using.
7, Ensure Brewing/Frothing switch is in the Brewing , and cool down the boiler to after frothing milk.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but the funnel is not dishwasher safe.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew espresso anymore.