12-Pack KEURIG Compatible Water Filters by K&J – Universal Fit (NOT CUISINART) Keurig Compatible Filters – Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig 2.0 (and older) Coffee Machines Reviews
- ► UNIVERSAL FIT (NOT CUISINART) – These Keurig compatible filters made by K&J will fit Keurig coffee makers, including Keurig 2.0 machines as well as Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing and any of the following machinces: Elite,Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Platinum, B40, and B70. WILL NOT FIT “KEURIG-CUISINART”
- ► MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and does not clog up your Keurig coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- ► IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ► ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Keurig compatible filter replacements not in a bulky box, but individually sealed with minimal packaging.
- ► FINE-GRAIN CHARCOAL – Finer charcoal granules increase the surface area exposure to water and maximize the effective filtration. K&J makes the most effective replacement cartridge for a Keurig water filter on the market!
Using an activated charcoal water filter as a Keurig filter replacement when brewing your beverage is not only better for your machine, it’s better for you! These Keurig compatible water filters remove both impurities in the water as well as off-flavors such as chlorine, creating a far more enjoyable beverage.
This is a set of 12 activated charcoal filters created for all Keurig machines. They are a universal fit, including the Water Filter Starter Kit accessory, all Keurig 2.0 machines, and all Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum.
When replaced as recommended (every 60 days or 60 tank refills), this set will last you up to 2 years! These are the highest quality filters on the market and will not let you down!
Easy installation! Simply:
1. Soak filter for 15 minutes in water
2. Hold filter under running cold tap water for 30 seconds
3. Install filter into your machine as seen in above pictures.
4. Enjoy your drink!
Remember to replace filter after 60 days or 60 tank refills for best results!
Please note: Will NOT fit Keurig-Cuisinart or ANY Cuisinart machine! Please search for “K&J Cuisinart Filter” to find your filter.
Find More Coffee Filters Products